‘More is Possible’ is our mantra and we live it every day at DesignPoint. We are a dynamic company in the engineering/manufacturing software, services and 3D Printing industry that has been innovating for over 20 years. We are growing at a 25% clip year over year and we do not subscribe to the idea that you should conform to the status quo, or stay small to stay safe. We are committed to supporting the personal growth of our team and maintaining the entrepreneurial spirit that drives us to inspire a fun and engaging atmosphere where all our team members can thrive.
Are you a driven, motivated sales professional looking for a fun, energizing and dynamic environment? If so then DesignPoint may be for you. We are currently looking for an Outside Sales Representative -3D CAD Solutions to join our growing sales team in Philadelphia, PA. If you have the personality to help people past their natural indecision and procrastination and spark them to action then we want to talk to you. This is NOT an order-taking job; we’re looking for hunters! Empathy, personality, energy and a willingness to listen to client needs and proactively solve problems are key traits needed for success in this role.
How we know you’ll be successful:
- You are currently a successful consultative sales professional who is knocking it out of the park and wants to develop with a progressive growing company. You possess a ‘no-excuses’ determination. You just get it done.
- You take great pride in setting aggressive goals and then exceeding them without question. You build rapport with new people so quickly your friends are amazed!
- You are singularly focused on solving client problems through DesignPoint’s value added solutions.
- You have exceptional problem-solving abilities and thrive on coming up with creative solutions
- You are strategic thinker and take all facets of an issue into consideration before recommending the best path for your client. This is fun for you.
- You have demonstrated success in progressively advancing roles in Outside Sales and solution selling.
- You are a master of communication whether by phone, written or in person.
- You thrive in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment while maintaining high quality work.
- You are comfortable with Word, Excel and PowerPoint and experience with a CRM is a plus.
- You love contributing to a strong collaborative team but also thrive driving your own success..
Yes we have benefits:
- Competitive base + Unlimited commissions with no ceiling
- Company-paid Medical, Dental and Vision plans
- Great time off benefits, including 2+ weeks’ vacation to start and paid company holidays
- Coaching by senior sales and leadership team members, as well as account manager mentoring
- Personal development including and an excellent onboarding plan and ongoing product and industry training