Are you the type of person who’s always looking for the “next big thing”, or how to take a concept from good, to bigger and better? We know – us, too.
At LifeCycle Biotechnologies, we are a small and growing company seeking an innovative leader for our team who has what it takes to get the job done, manage and develop team members, and think strategically about continuous improvement and keep an eye on what’s next.
As an industry leader in life sciences, we manufacture critical components for pharmaceutical testing and manufacturing. We are seeking a Site Manager to lead all production and related activities at our site in Loveland, Co.
The Site Manager/Production Manager organizes and directs the activities of site engineering, production, maintenance, safety, quality, and supporting services to meet the business commitments of LifeCycle. This position is also responsible for maintaining compliance in Environmental, Safety and Health. Provides both short-term and long-term strategic plans. regulatory requirements.
Here’s What You’ll Do:
- Practice and promote company’s core
- Lead training of staff to ensure a cGMP compliant facility
- Effectively work and communicate with matrixed leaders to ensure clear message is being delivered to staff
- Work with Director of RA/QA as site management to employ a culture of safety ensuring all activities performed comply with safety regulations
- Develop key performance indicators (KPI’s) to ensure customer expectations are being exceeded
- Review financial statements, sales and activity reports, and other performance data to measure productivity and goal achievement and to determine areas needing cost reduction and program improvement
- Manage, lead and develop staff to progress individuals in an upward trajectory
- Direct and coordinate organization's financial and budget activities to fund operations, maximize investments, and increase efficiency
- Establish and implement departmental policies, goals, objectives, and procedures, conferring with board members, organization officials, and staff members as necessary
- Determine staffing requirements, and interview, hire and train new employees, or oversee those personnel processes
What You Should Bring to the Table:
- Leadership – Ability to guide and direct personnel towards achieving business goals using core values of the company.
- Critical Thinker - Use logical reasoning to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions or approaches to problems.
- Continuous Improvement - Monitor performance of self, others, or organizations to make improvements or take corrective action, when necessary.
- Strong Judgement - Exercises sound decision making abilities.
What You’ll Need to Succeed:
- Management experience in a cGMP environment (pharmaceutical, medical device, life sciences, food production, etc.)
- Moderate to advanced computer skills, high level of comfort with Microsoft office
- Bachelor’s degree highly preferred (Master’s Degree is a plus!)
- Excellent communication, presentation, and cross-team collaboration skills
- Impeccable attention to detail
- Ability to accomplish projects with minimal oversight
- Uncanny ability to tackle business problems and generate innovative solutions to deal with unpredictable situations and ambiguity
- Gumby-like flexibility to adjust to changes in priorities in a deadline-driven environment