Job Title: Regional Sales Manager
Company: Power & Tel Supply
Power & Tel is a premier wholesale distributor to the global communications marketplace. Our focus is being a cost-effective source of products and material management solutions to all entities that are involved in building and maintaining communication and similar-type networks. Simply stated, we provide you efficient ways to get the material you need, where and when you need it.
Founded in 1963 by Miller Pentecost, Power & Tel now stocks tens of millions of dollars in communications products, representing over 700 different manufacturers. Power & Tel serves more than 90 % of all telephone companies in the US and approximately 4500 total customers around the world. Along with operating 15 distribution centers located in the United States, Canada, Mexico, and Brazil.
Our focus is on being the most cost-effective and efficient source of products and materials management solutions to all entities that are involved in building and maintaining communication and similar type networks.
The ideal candidate will prospect and close sales leads to help generate revenue for the company. They will also be responsible for developing, implementing, and evaluating the sales strategy. They will have strong management and coaching skills to support the learning and development of the sales team. Would also know SalesForce CRM and have managed sales people through the analytics of the system and task reviews.
· To increase the financial profitability of Power & Tel by proactively selling products and services.
· Meets and exceeds sales/GM$ goals for assigned territory.
· Stays within expense budget and turns in reports timely.
· Interfaces regularly with AMs and management in developing sales strategies and target accounts.
· Interfaces regularly with vendors to maximize our relationship and their support.
· Active solicitation of potential customers.
· Participates in product promotions, training classes, and conventions.
· Development of strong vendor relations.
· Other duties as assigned.
Minimum Educational Requirements
- A college degree in Business Management, Sales, Marketing or equivalent work experience.
- The successful candidate will have 1 to 2 years previous sales experience in the telecommunications and outside plant industry, along with working with large and small telecommunication companies (Primarily Tier 2 and 3 and at times Tier 1).
- Experience generate and maintaining relationships with sales leads
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
TalenTrust works with rapidly growing, middle market companies who value their people. We are our client’s recruitment partner and identify exceptional talent to accelerate their growth. Unlike traditional staffing models, our recruitment process ensures full integration to capture a client’s culture and employment brand. We provide a personalized and collaborative value proposition to both the candidate and client.
Find out more about us by visiting our website www.TalenTrust.com.
TalenTrust and our partners are Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employers and welcome all qualified applicants. Applicants will receive fair and impartial consideration without regard to race, sex, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, genetic data, or religion